This actionable user’s guide draws on recent scientific research and groundbreaking new concepts in performance psychology and mind-body wellness to target one of the most important parts of the body
that often gets left behind in our training efforts—our brain. The “fitter” our brain is, the more energy efficient it becomes, and the easier it is to be SHARP… even in the midst of a fast-paced, constantly connected, 24/7
Updated and revised, this edition of SHARP: Simple Strategies to Boost Your Brainpower includes access to real world training exercises, short video discussions on nutrition, fitness and performance psychology, and audio
tracks to assist readers with relaxing, rebalancing and recharging for improved health, happiness and performance.
In SHARP, readers will:
• Understand how the demands on time and energy impact the health and performance of the brain.
• Learn the critical components of brain health that provide a foundation for improved cognitive functioning.
• Utilize the power of brain training to stimulate mental energy with exercises that improve learning in areas that have the greatest impact on performance.
• Have instant access to training tools such as “Brain Recharge” exercises and guided relaxation tracks.
• Create an actionable plan for implementing a sustainable brain health and training program, to significantly boost energy, attention, focus, clarity, creativity and resilience.
Popular Searches in Health & Fitness : Sharp Heidi Hanna book review, Sharp Heidi Hanna PDF EBOOK download, Sharp Heidi Hanna AUDIOBOOK wav mp3 download, Sharp Heidi Hanna EPUB eReader Download , Sharp ebook download by Heidi Hanna , Heidi Hanna's book review, free ebook apk download android, Sharp book online, Sharp Heidi Hanna EPUB Iphone , Sharp Heidi Hanna MOBI/AZW Download , Read Sharp by Heidi Hanna PDF online , Sharp Heidi Hanna .zip PDF e-book , pdf to epub , Health & Fitness